Are you having trouble charging your vape? Don’t worry, you’re not alone. This is a common problem, and there are usually a few easy things you can do to fix it.
Here are some of the most common reasons why a vape won’t charge:
- The battery is dead.
- The charging cable needs to be fixed or plugged in correctly.
- The charging port needs to be cleaned or repaired.
- The charger is not compatible with the vape.
If you’re not sure what’s causing the problem, here are a few steps you can try:
- Check the battery. Make sure it’s not dead by trying to turn on your vape. If the battery is finished, you’ll need to replace it.
- Check the charging cable. Make sure it’s not damaged or frayed. Try using a different line to see if that fixes the problem.
- Clean the charging port. Use a toothpick or swab to gently clean any dirt from the charging port.
- Try a different charger. If you have another charger, try that to see if it works.
If you’ve tried all these things and your vape still won’t charge, you may need to take it to a vape shop or contact the manufacturer for help.
Here are some additional tips to help you keep your vape charging properly:
- Don’t leave your vape in direct sunlight or extreme heat.
- Don’t over-charge your vape.
- Avoid using cheap or counterfeit chargers, buy your products from an authentic vendor like Flex Vapes
- If you follow these tips, you can help extend the life of your vape battery and prevent charging problems.
Indications that it’s time to replace your vape coil
Coils aren’t supposed to live forever. Your e-cigarette will last longer if you take care of it and clean the parts daily. But sooner or later, you’ll have to replace your coil. Your pod will let you know it needs new coils in a few apparent and less obvious ways.
Your vape has a burnt taste.
Most vapers will experience this, the most apparent indication that your pod coil needs to be replaced. You’ll get a “burnt” taste in the back of your throat when you vape. It’s bitter, and it might even make you queasy.
Your e-cig is gurgling.
Some electronic cigarettes tend to gurgle. However, this noise could indicate something different. Your e-cigarette may have a genuine problem.
Your vape has a “Strange” flavor.
It’s trickier to define this one. But that is another thing the majority of vapers will encounter. Even when you continue using identical e-liquids, you may find that they no longer satisfy your cravings. They have an exceedingly bland, strange, or completely flavorless taste. In some cases, the e-liquid itself will reveal the difference. When you place it in the tank, it can appear darker than usual or as though it is changing colors.
If you still need help charging your vape, we can help. Our professional technicians can diagnose and fix the problem quickly and easily. We also offer numerous vape batteries and chargers, so you can be sure to find the right one for your needs.
Contact us today to learn more about our vape repair services. We’re here to help you get your vape back up and running in no time!